MobeTech Limited (hereinafter “MobeTech”, “Company” or “we”) operates the Pemojiart website (https://www.pemojiart.com) which provides the downloadable Pemoji Sticker Application© (hereinafter the “Pemoji App”).
The Pemoji App is not targeted at children or anyone under the age of 14. We do not knowingly collect personal data from children under 14 years of age. In the case we discover that a child under 14 has provided us with personal data, we immediately cease any processing activies related to such personal data and ensure its immediate erasure. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal data, please contact us using the contact details provided below, so that we will be able to take all the necessary actions.
Information Collection and Use
We take our user’s privacy very seriously. Our App will never collect any personal information or transmit anything you type over any network. For a better experience while using our App, we will require you to provide us with an email that will link all of your Pemoji app purchases. However, we will not use this information to contact you.
We want to inform you that whenever you visit the Pemoji App, your phone sends us certain information called called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as stickers of our app that you use, and other statistics.
Rest assured, we do not collect any personal information without user knowledge or transmit what a user may type over any network.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our App;
- To provide the App on our behalf;
- To perform App-related services; or
- To assist us in analysing how our App is used.
We want to inform our App users that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
Security of your Data
We value your trust in providing us your personal data, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it, while taking into account the the state of the art, the costs of implementation and the nature, scope, context and purposes of processing of your personal data as well as the risk of varying likelihood and severity for your rights and freedoms.
Your Rights as a Data Subject
You have the following data protection rights:
- To access, correct, update or request deletionof your personal data.
- To object to the processingof your personal information (which is processed on the grounds of legitimate interests), ask us to restrict processing of your personal data or request portability of your personal data.
- If we are processing your personal data with your consent, you can withdraw your consentat any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect the processing of your personal data conducted pursuant to lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- You have the right to file a complaint with a data protection authorityabout our collection and use of your personal data. For more information, please contact your
local data protection authority.
You can exercise all of the aforementioned rights by contacting us using the information provided in the “Contact Us” section below.
We will respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
Links to Other Sites
MOBETECH LIMITED 2019 All Rights Reserved ©
Collaboration with LittleMonkey Ltd.